Meet the Team: Samuel

Hello Loyal Followers!

We finally have a second programmer! I'm sure Leandro is soooo relieved to share the workload. Samuel is working on Little Leaf's climbing animation at the moment.

NAME  Samuel Morgan Hoffman
LOCATION  Wisconsin, USA
ROLE  Programmer
INTERESTS   I like game development (of course), gaming (can't be a game developer if you don't like gaming), weapons, politics, music, and art
If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
Eagle. I would love to be able to fly like them.
What inspires you in Native American culture?
The languages, dancing, and art of my ancestral Native Americans are very inspiring. I also like the stories they have.

Thanks for reading!
- Amanda, Legendary Minutes Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trailer is Here!

Meet the Team: Amanda