Meet the Voice: Warren

Hello Loyal Followers! 

It is our honor to introduce the talented actor who voices Little Leaf. His Blackfoot heritage makes him an excellent choice for Ghost of the Forest.

NAME 
Warren Spotted Eagle
LOCATION  Vancouver
ROLE  Voice Actor for the character Little Leaf
INTERESTS  Video games, film photography, filmmaking, basically anything that forces me to be creative.
If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
Obviously the eagle, c'mon! Eagles are one of the most beautiful birds in the world.
What inspires you in Native American culture?
My answer will always be how strong our people are. History has taught me that our ancestors have overcome many difficult obstacles. Just a few generations down, I've heard many stories about kids being taken away from their parents and put into residential schools. The horrifying events that took place are nothing to forget. The children at the time who survived, those are the people who I can call my heroes.

Thanks for reading!
- Amanda, Legendary Minutes Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trailer is Here!

Meet the Team: Samuel

Meet the Team: Amanda