Meet the Team: Carlos

Hello Loyal Followers! 

We'd like to welcome our new character artist to the Spirit Maze team! Carlos is currently working on the concept art for Castle Quest. We're excited to see what you make, Carlos!

NAME  Carlos Betancourt
LOCATION  Venezuela
ROLE  Character Designer, Illustrator
INTERESTS  Traveling, listening to music, reading, illustrating space/scifi/medieval stuff
How did you first get involved in game development?
This is my first role in the industry.
What game or genre of games do you most enjoy? Why?
I enjoy role-playing games, the way my character grows during the campaign. The path of the heroes is a subject that I'm very interested in. I also enjoy FPS and sandboxes to have fun!
What new advancements in game technology excite you?
The virtual engine is always fun to watch, because I'm always looking to know how to transform concept art and 3D concepts into the final product.

Thanks for reading!
- Amanda, Legendary Minutes Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trailer is Here!

Meet the Team: Amanda

Meet the Team: Samuel